Why We Use Kettlebell Training
Kettlebells are a powerful training tool when used for multi-joint movements requiring full body integration and core stabilization. They have been used in Russia for over one hundred years for fitness and sport.
Kettlebells increase strength, stamina, and coordination by challenging our muscular and cardiovascular systems simultaneously.
Kettlebells can, and do, give you an extremely efficient time saving full body workout with only a handful of exercises.
These fast effective workouts also help to burn fat and improve flexibility.
Why work with a Kettlebell?
- Kettlebells burn fat, up to 1200 calories an hour, and develop explosive power
- Kettlebells build lean, sexy, athletic functional muscle
- Kettlebells build cardiovascular fitness and healthy strong heart
- Kettlebells hone body mechanics, promote physical self-awareness, and improve posture and flexibility
- Men and women of all ages and levels of conditioning, can use Kettlebells, if taught by a qualified instructor.
Is Kettlebell training is right for me?
- Kettlebell Training a fast and effective workout.
- Kettlebell Training allows you to focus on strength, cardio, and flexibility in a single workout, with a single tool. No fancy, complicated machines.
- You are tired of the typical gym and looking for a better and faster way to get in shape with the guidance of a professional.