Septober LIFESTYLE Challenge at Full Throttle Athletics
Just when you thought that you had been abandoned... left alone to lay in a pool of Labor Day guilt and self-loathing..
Another Full Throttle Athletics Challenge comes swiftly to your rescue!
That’s right, folks! IT IS TIME! Mental preparation begins now...
In less than 1 month, you will be faced with a decision: Are you ready to REALLY change your lifestyle habits? Are you ready to learn how to effectively transform your daily living habits in order to achieve a higher quality of life?
Introducing: The Septober LIFESTYLE Challenge
*This is NOT a weight-loss challenge. This is NOT for the weak-minded. This challenge has NO room for excuses. In fact, this challenge revolves around identifying the plethora of excuses and obstacles that we inflict on ourselves on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, and discover ways that we can overcome these obstacles in our efforts to becoming the healthiest and most fit version of ourselves.
At FTA, we believe that several components comprise a well-rounded health/fitness regimen. If you have never taken the time to really read (and absorb) the FTA 4 Factors of Fitness Success banner, that is your first assignment.
Which area do you struggle with the most? Which areas, if improved, would significantly impact your progress and help you hit those seemingly unattainable goals?
We all have bad habits that inhibit our progress. To name a few options: nutrition (broad category), consistency with exercise, post-workout recovery, ignoring immobility issues, temptation to obsess over unchangeable attributes, ect.
For this Challenge, you and a partner will dedicate 6 weeks to making lifestyle changes that will impact your health and fitness forever. Each week, you and your partner will be presented with a 3-part assignment. Assignments will reinforce the specific nutrition principle introduced for the week. Assignments will also challenge you to implement new routines within your training regimen that you may have been neglecting or avoiding.
In addition to the weekly assignments, FTA will also hold 3 in-house combines throughout the Challenge. Combines will consist of a variety of strength and metabolic exercises that will challenge you and your partner, both mentally and physically. Combines will also allow you and your partner to track your progress and gains, earn extra points-- and have a TON of fun!
Now go get yourself a partner that will be just as dedicated as you (or more) and review the registration options below!
Septober LIFESTYLE Challenge Registration (will open on 8/21)
Already know you're ready to make changes?
Please review the following packages for Challenge registration. Registration will begin Wed., August 21st. Registration will be available online (via link emailed on 8/21) or at the FTA facility. When making package selections, please take notice of FTA Members registration & FTA Guest registration.
FTA Guest Options: REGISTER HERE
Basic entry fee: $79
Includes entry fee and 1 additional session per week of Metabolic Overdrive for the entirety of the 6 Week Challenge. Clients are not required to use additional MOD session. By purchasing this package, you recognize that your current FTA training regimen consists of at least 2 sessions/week.
Half Throttle TORQUE: $99 (limited spots available)
"Time to sprinkle a little spice in your life"
4 TORQUE sessions per week (in the presence of dedication and proper nutrition) results in transformed bodies. This option is only for those willing to dedicate themselves to an all-encompassing fitness program. The strength training emphasis, synergized with metabolic conditioning, will promote noticeable strength gains, enhanced muscle definition, and complete body re-composition and shaping.
Important dates to remember as the Septober LIFESTYLE Challenge nears:
- Challenge: September 9th- October 18th [6 weeks!]
- Friday, Sept 6th: 6:30 pm-8:30 pm:Official Challenge Kick-Off & Combine #1:
- Partners will arrive on a 'rolling' schedule for initial metrics and before pics. Sign-up for arrival times will be available 1 week before the kick-off event.
- Opening Ceremonies: Challengers are encouraged to bring anything that symbolizes a habit or excuse that you will RID YOURSELF of for the upcoming 6 weeks. All 'bad habit' items will be tossed into the 'NO EXCUSES' trash can at the beginning of the kick-off event.
- Kick-off will include review of Challenge rules/expectations, explanations of weekly partner assignments, how to earn points for your partnership, and how to be in the running for the Grand Prize!
- COMBINE #1: Get ready to launch this Challenge with a BANG. You and your partner will battle other partner sets in an FTA in-house combine, designed to establish initial strength/metabolic baselines on which you will track your progress for the entire challenge. Who will be the winning partners for combine #1?
- 9/22: Nutrition Workshop #1 and Grocery Store Tour
- We understand. Changing nutrition habits introduces a handful of its own challenges and questions. Coach Kyle will (somewhat) sympathetically walk you through all of your nutrition frustrations. This information will be invaluable in your journey toward complete nutritional compliance. The workshop will be followed by a live grocery store tour-- you DO NOT want to miss this opportunity!
- 10/5: Nutrition Open Forum & Combine #2
- Preceding combine #2, Challengers may arrive for the Nutrition Open Forum Workshop. This mini-workshop will introduce additional nutrition tips, and will open the floor for any unique nutrition questions, struggles, or accomplishments.
- Of course, Combine #2 is sure to please. Don't forget your pre-workout stimulants (if you're into that type of thing)!
- Friday, 10/18: 6:30pm-8:30
Challenge Grand Finale Combine & Cook-out!
- COME CELEBRATE ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK & NEW, HEALTHY LIFESTYLE HABITS!
- The 3rd and final combine will begin at 6:30pm. Time to show off 6 weeks of astonishing strength and conditioning gains. Last opportunity to grab points for your team and compete against other hard-core Challengers!
- Family and friends welcome! Final Combine will be followed by a fun, family-friendly cook-out. More details to come!